The Lifestyle Galaxy Worldwide Event in Langkawi is rapidly approaching where exclusive immediate usable strategies for an enhanced lifestyle will be shared:
- Langkawi will serve as an ignition platform for one of the biggest releases in Cryptocurrency history! A release which will be fully multi-mining enabled
- Exclusive Flash Sale ONLY for those in attendance
- Exclusive eSports competition
- There will also be a major Charity component to the event
- Those in attendance will be provided with a number of special benefits.
The tickets to the Gala Event and Annual Award Ceremony are now selling quickly.
Hundreds of people have already booked their Ticket in using the Lifestyle Galaxy back office to attend the prestigious Gala Recognition Event on the evening of 11 August. If you have not done so, go to https://LifestyleGalaxy.com, under Marketing and Sales, click on Annual Worldwide Event.
Registration tickets can also be purchased through the Country Leaders.
The Westin has made available Special Room Rates to make it easier for attendees during the visit to the island of Langkawi in Malaysia attending the Lifestyle Galaxy Worldwide Event. To benefit form the preferential rates click on the link:
For those wanting to stay close by on the beach side, click on the link to see all the alternative accommodation options:
If you are bringing your children, please keep in mind that no children under the age of 18 will be allowed to attend the Business Training Event which is taking place on Saturday 11 August from 09 am to 4 pm.
Furthermore no children under the age of 18 will be allowed to attend the Gala on the evening of 11 August from 6.30 pm to 11.30 pm. We are working on making arrangements at the hotel for activities and babysitters for those of you who may need those services.
Sunday, 12th of August, is regarded as FREE Time, so you can network with attendees from around the world. All attendees can make arrangements with their children or other attendees to participate in any of the excursions that appeal to them on that Sunday:
• Some may want to take a local open boats to travel to one of the neighbouring islands
• Others may want to venture on their own using Jet Ski’s to scout around the islands
• Some may want to just relax and enjoy the day soaking up the sun on one of the tropical beaches in typical Paradise Island style
• Others may want to go see how flocks of wild eagles bomber dive to the areas where they are fed by local tour operators
• Some of you may want to soar with those eagles while parasailing
• Others may want to head to the local markets to grab some bargains on clothing
• Some may want to catch the Cable Car to the top of the mountain
• Others may decide to brave the popular Skywalk
• So the list of possibilities continues endlessly
To see for yourself, click on the link below:
This is going to be our most phenomenal event ever! To welcome you, click on the link below to hear the inviting message from our CEO Ken Brough: